Vocalocity is a VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) system meaning you will need a high speed internet connection. There are a ton of features listed below, some optional at additional cost. Some similar system can cost up to 10 times more than Vocalocity but we have found that this system contains the same if not more features and quality of service has been superior.
Partial list of features…
- Admin Portal- Allows you to control all functions of the system
- Work From Anywhere-Allows employees to plug their phone in to an internet connection and be accessible from anywhere
- Call Recording- Great tool for E&O protection and training
- Mobility- Free apps for iPhone and Android devices that give you access to voicemail, account settings and more
- Music On Hold- choose from their selection or upload your own messages or music
- Call Conference (Three-way Calling)
- Call Forwarding- have call automatically go to your cell phone, home phone and direct to voicemail.
- Call Hold
- Call Logs- Provides detailed records of calls by extension
- Call Park- Park calls to be retrieved by another extension
- Call Pass- Transfer calls to your cell phone back to your desk phone without interruption
- Call Screening- Send a call to voicemail or to another extension before you ever speak to the caller
- And much more!
There are some important tips to a successful transition (based on our experience) that you should be aware of. If you would like to be contacted by a Vocalocity representative, complete the form below. After completing this form, you’ll get some tips that will help assure your switch goes smoothly.